Pierre A. Domercq
Mr. Domercq developed expertise in business, professional, and legal matters for many years before becoming licensed to practice law, and has practiced family law exclusively since becoming licensed to practice law.
- Employed in the legal field since 1989 with an emphasis on discovery and litigation.
- Expert Witness in the valuation of rare, endangered and exotic animals.
Pierre is a Certified Specialist in Family Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 1997
- Honors: Intercollegiate Debate Team/Forensics Team
- Honors: Numerous Professional Seminars and Courses
Honors and Awards
- Awarded a Scholarship to Law School Based on High LSAT Score
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. Chapter of the American Inns of Court, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- American Bamboo Society, So-Cal Chapter – Officer/Board of Directors, 2005 – Present