Pierre A. Domercq
- Family Law
Mr. Domercq developed expertise in business, professional, and legal matters for many years before becoming licensed to practice law, and has practiced family law exclusively since becoming licensed to practice law.
- Employed in the legal field since 1989 with an emphasis on discovery and litigation.
- Expert Witness in the valuation of rare, endangered and exotic animals.
Pierre is a Certified Specialist in Family Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1997
- Honors: Intercollegiate Debate Team/Forensics Team
- Honors: Numerous Professional Seminars and Courses
- Honors: Granted scholarship based on high LSAT score
- California, 2006
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Present
- California State Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member, Present
- North County Family Law Specialists, Present
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. Chapter of the American Inns of Court, Member
- Named “Family Law Attorney of the Year” by the North County Family Law Specialists 2019
- American Bamboo Society, So-Cal Chapter - Officer/Board of Directors, 2005 to Present
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, California State Bar
- Law Offices of Daniel V. Burke, Attorney
- Law Offices of Daniel V. Burke, Paralegal